4 bottles of seasonally curated white wine chosen by our in-house wine expert. All wines included come from vineyards that practice organic, biodynamic, and/or sustainable growing practices. No added sulfites.
October's selection includes:
- Honoro Vera Blanco (White)
- Notes: White Peach, Citrus, Apple & Honeydew
- Pair: Whitefish & Light Meats
- Background: White wine blend of Verdejo & Sauvignon Blanc from Rueda, Spain. Honoro is a tribute to the Gil famliy's grandparents. Juan Gil prioritizes organic, sustainable farming in all of his products.
- Domaine Michel Bregeon Muscadet (White)
- Notes: Citrus, Apple, Pear, Seashell
- Pair: Oysters, Shellfish
- Background: Not to be confused with Moscato, this white grape is called Melon de Bourgogne. Fun Fact: This is the original wine used in the famous Buerre Blanc sauce!
- Cleto Chiarli Centenario Lambrusco (Rosé)
- Notes: Strawberries & Apple
- Pair: Dessert, Salad with vinaigrette
- Background: VIVA certified, Italy's Viticulture Sustainability program. Family-owned winery for over 150 years. Finding a rosé version of Lambrusco is uncommon!
- Bold Wine Co. Chenin Blanc (White)
- Notes: Bosc Pear, Fresh Red Apple, Lemon Blossoms
- Pair: Poultry & Vegetables
- Background: More common in South Africa, this Chenin Blanc grows in a cooler climate region in California on 15+ year vines and this vineyard uses sustainable farming practices.
**By purchasing this product, you represent to us that you are 21 years of age or older. Someone over the age of 21 will be required to be present at the time of delivery with valid photo ID if any alcoholic product is ordered. If it is discovered that any individual has ordered unlawfully, their order will not be delivered and no refund will be issued.**