4 bottles of seasonally curated wine chosen by our in-house wine expert. All wines included come from vineyards that practice organic, biodynamic, and/or sustainable growing practices. No added sulfites.
January's White Wine Selection Includes:
- Altitudes Ixsir White
- Notes: Rose, Jasmine & Citrus
- Pair: Spicy Thai food & Sushi
- Background: Recognized several times for its green credentials, the IXSIR winery was named as one of the greenest buildings in the world, and won the international Architizer A+ Award as well as the Good Green Design award and the Green Mind MENA Award. Grape Blend: Obeideh, Muscat, Vlognier.
- Ultimate Provence Rosé
- Notes: Red berries, Ginger, Peach
- Pair: Chicken Kebabs & Marinated Pork Loin
- Background: Blend of Grenache Noir, Cinsault, Syrah, & Rolle, these grapes are grown in the AOP Cotes de Provence, France – which is the most rigid classification to oversee wine production quality.
- Valle Hermoso Sauvignon Blanc
- Notes: Kiwi, Lime & Pear
- Pair: Herb-driven sauces, Asian food
- Background: Certified sustainable and Vegan Friendly, this wine is from the largest family-owned wine company in Chile: Luis Felipe Edwards. Valle Hermoso lies within the Colchagua Valley. 100% Sauvignon Blanc.
- Perle Sauvage Petillant Natural
- Notes: Hazelnut & Brioche
- Pair: Zucchini Souffle w/ Baked Goat Cheese
- Background: From Loire Valley, France. 100% Organic Chenin Blanc. Natural fermentation within the bottle develops light bubbles for an elegant celebration.
**By purchasing this product, you represent to us that you are 21 years of age or older. Someone over the age of 21 will be required to be present at the time of delivery with valid photo ID if any alcoholic product is ordered. If it is discovered that any individual has ordered unlawfully, their order will not be delivered and no refund will be issued.**