4 bottles of seasonally curated red wine. All wines included come from vineyards that practice organic, biodynamic, and/or sustainable growing practices. No added sulfites.
September's selection includes:
- Domaine de Thulon Morgon (far left in product photo)
- Notes: Boysenberry, Red Currant & Violet Pastilles
- Pair: Roasted Chicken, Polenta
- Background: 50+ year old vines this Morgon Beaujolais Cru is sustainably farmed and gives a refined and classical perspective of the Gamay grape.
- In Sheep's Clothing Cabernet Sauvignon (second from left)
- Notes: Cassis, Blueberries, Black Cherry, Wood Smoke & Dried Herbs
- Pair: Braised Lamb, Slow-Cooked Beef, Stewed Fruit
- Background: Sustainable farming in both the Wahluke Slope and Red Mountain in Washington state. Founded by renowned wine make and sommelier Andre Mack.
- Cherry House Red (second from right)
- Notes: Polished Red Cherry, Licorice, Carnation
- Pair: Exotic Spiced Dishes
- Background: 50% Grenache, 40% Carignan, 10% Mouevedre. Organic & biodynamic certified Villa Creek in Paso Robles, CA.
- Pigmentum Malbec (far right)
- Notes: Blackberry, Currant, Summer Flowers
- Pair: Roasted pork, duck, curry dishes
- Background: Organic farming in Cahors Appellation, France. Vigouroux helped revive Malbec in France after Phylloxera devastation in the 19th century.
**By purchasing this product, you represent to us that you are 21 years of age or older. Someone over the age of 21 will be required to be present at the time of delivery with valid photo ID if any alcoholic product is ordered. If it is discovered that any individual has ordered unlawfully, their order will not be delivered and no refund will be issued.**