4 bottles of seasonally curated red wine. All wines included come from vineyards that practice organic, biodynamic, and/or sustainable growing practices. No added sulfites.
October's selection includes:
- Cleto Chiarli Centenario Lambrusco
- Notes: Blackberry & Cream Cola
- Pair: Red Sauce, Pizza
- Background: VIVA Certified, Italy's Viticulture-Sustainability program. Family-owned winery for over 150 years specializing in Lambrusco in Emilia-Romagna.
- Edmunds St. John Bone Jolly Gamay Noir
- Notes: Raspberry, Violets, Cassis
- Pair: Herbed Meats & Vegetables
- Background: From the Sierra Foothills of California, in decomposed granite soils 3000 ft above sea level. Edmunds St. John is all about using classic French varietals that are less commonly grown in CA. Sustainable farming techniques.
- Alto de la Hoya Monastrell
- Notes: Blackberry, Cocoa, Black Pepper
- Pair: Braised Red Meat & Stew
- Background: 90% Monastrell, 10% Grenache. A rare set of ungrafted vines that survived the phylloxera epidemic. Grown sustainably in SE Spain, and using only wild yeasts for fermentation.
- Two Angels Petite Sirah
- Notes: Dark Chocolate, Blueberry & Black Tea
- Pair: Chicken Mole, Beef Stroganoff, Melted Swiss
- Background: 100% Petite Sirah grown in iron-rich red soils laced with obsidian in Lake County, CA. Grapes are hand-harvested and wine is aged for 9 months in French oak.
**By purchasing this product, you represent to us that you are 21 years of age or older. Someone over the age of 21 will be required to be present at the time of delivery with valid photo ID if any alcoholic product is ordered. If it is discovered that any individual has ordered unlawfully, their order will not be delivered and no refund will be issued.**