4 bottles of seasonally curated wine chosen by our in-house wine expert. All wines included come from vineyards that practice organic, biodynamic, and/or sustainable growing practices. No added sulfites.
January's Red Wine Selections Include:
- Valle Hermoso Cabernet Sauvignon
- Notes: Blackberry, Cherry, Fig
- Pair: Peppery Sauces & Grilled Meats
- Background: Certified sustainable and Vegan Friendly, this wine is from the largest family-owned wine company in Chile: Luis Felipe Edwards. Valle Hermoso lies within the Colchagua Valley. 100% Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Domino Veneti Appassimento
- Notes: Cherry & Vanilla
- Pair: Grilled & Braised Red Meats; Aged Cheeses
- Background: This bottle is a tribute to Marco Polo’s journeys to opening up a new world. Domino Veneti promotes teaching of sustainability in Valpolicella. Grape Blend: 60% Corvina, 15% Corvinone, 15% Rondinella, 10% Native Grapes
- Hesketh Shiraz
- Notes: Dark Fruit, Mint, Spice
- Pair: Roasted Lamb
- Background: Sustainable Minimal Intervention Wine Growing certification. This Shiraz (known in US/France as Syrah) grows on the Limestone Coast of Southern Australia.
- Altitudes Ixsir Red
- Notes: Currant & Raspberry
- Pair: Roasted Duck
- Background: Recognized several times for its green credentials, the IXSIR winery was named as one of the greenest buildings in the world, and won the international Architizer A+ Award as well as the Good Green Design award and the Green Mind MENA Award. Grape Blend: Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Caladoc, Tempranillo.
**By purchasing this product, you represent to us that you are 21 years of age or older. Someone over the age of 21 will be required to be present at the time of delivery with valid photo ID if any alcoholic product is ordered. If it is discovered that any individual has ordered unlawfully, their order will not be delivered and no refund will be issued.**