Beef bone broth made with organic beef bones in the Simply Fresh Kitchen.
According to Healthline, "Bone broth contains many important nutrients, some of which are known to have incredible health benefits ... What is known for sure is that bone broth is highly nutritious, and it’s possible that adding it to your diet may provide a whole host of health benefits."
- It contains many important vitamins and minerals: Bone broth is rich in minerals that help build and strengthen your bones. It also contains many other healthy nutrients, including vitamins, amino acids, and essential fatty acids.
- It may benefit the digestive system: The gelatin in bone broth supports healthy digestion. It may be beneficial for individuals with leaky gut, as well as irritable and inflammatory bowel diseases.
- It may help fight inflammation: The amino acids in bone broth can help fight inflammation. Because of this, eating it may help protect against disease.
- Its nutrients have been shown to improve joint health: The amino acids in bone broth help support joint health, and consuming it may help lessen the symptoms of osteoarthrits.
- It is weight-loss friendly: The gelatin in bone broth has been shown to help promote feelings of fullness. Consuming it on a regular bases may reduce calorie intake and lead to weight loss over time.
- It may improve sleep and brain function: Glycine has been shown to promote sleep. Taking it before bed may help improve quality of sleep, mental function, and memory. 
*Product pictured is not actual product.*