Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 lb. 80-85% lean ground beef
- From Zimba Farms in Deford, MI. Organic, 100% Grass-Fed and Finished
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- Pasture-raised on Amish Farms in Hanover, MI
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients for the meatballs. Form the meat into balls that are about 1 tablespoon each.
- Place on a sheet pan that is sprayed with nonstick spray. Bake for about 15 minutes until meatballs are cooked through.
Recipe and photos by Amanda Hernandez of The Nutritionist Reviews. Amanda is a full-time blogger and mom living in the Metro Detroit area who also happens to be a registered dietitian with a Master's degree. Talk about doing it all! Her blog mainly focuses on food, parenting, fitness, and nutrition. She enjoys writing about her love of travel, living in Michigan and staying healthy through wholesome food choices. You can learn more about Amanda on her website, www.nutritionistreviews.com.