Our Food Artisans
Read more about each of our food artisans, their history, and their processing practices on their individual artisan pages. We love knowing their stories and think you'll enjoy getting to know them too.
Country Dairy - Milk from Certified non-GMO Fed Cows
Zingerman's Bakehouse - Artisan and traditional bread made with organic flour
Fish & Seafood
- Nutcase Vegan Meats - Organic ground "meat" made from walnuts, brown rice, quinoa, spices and other healthy ingredients.
- Naturally Nutty - Organic Nut Butters with Chia, Hemp, & Flax produced in Michigan in small batches.
- Locavorious - Locally grown, non-GMO, frozen fruits and vegetables from farms throughout Michigan.
Coffee & Juices
- RoosRoast - Fair Trade Organic Coffee, their beans are roasted fresh every week in Ann Arbor, Michigan!
- Young Earth Organics - Raw Organic Kombucha, a fermented sweet tea that's full of probiotics.
- Midweat Juicery - Organic, Cold-Pressed Juice
Honey & Syrup
- Rustic MAKA - Natural Deodorants, made in Michigan with with exceptional ingredients, sustainable applications, no animal testing, and vegan certified.