Read more about each of our farm families and food artisans, their history, and their growing, producing and crafting practices. We love knowing our farmers and artisans and we think you'll enjoy getting to know them too!
- S&S Lamb - Free-Range Natural Lambs, non-GMO
Fish & Seafood
Bread, Sweets & Snacks
- Zingerman's Bakehouse - Artisan and traditional bread made with organic flour
- Avalon Bakery - Organic breads, pizza dough, and vegan cookies from the famous Avalon Bakery in Detroit, MI
- Chestnut Growers, Inc. - Organic, edible Chestnuts, from a marketing cooperative owned by Michigan Farmers
- Great Lakes Potato Chip Co. - GMO-Free Potato Chips and snacks processed in small batches in Traverse City, Michigan.Farmers
Honey & Syrup
Nut & Butters
- Naturally Nutty - Organic Nut Butters with Chia, Hemp, & Flax produced in Michigan in small batches.
- Cooper Family Jams - No Added Sugar, this Family Jam is made with fruit sourced from Michigan
- Slow Jams - Made in Detroit and using only Michigan fruit, GMO Free and comes in a variety of traditional and unique flavor combinations.
- Mud Lake Farms - Hand-crafted soda made with fresh elderflowers.
- RoosRoast - Fair Trade Organic Coffee, their beans are roasted fresh every week in Ann Arbor, Michigan!
- Young Earth Organics - Raw Organic Kombucha, a fermented sweet tea that's full of probiotics.
- Rustic MAKA - Natural Deodorants, made in Michigan with with exceptional ingredients, sustainable applications, no animal testing, and vegan certified