Take part in the local food movement and become a Location Leader!
LOCATION LEADER BENEFITS
- Experience the personal rewards of making a positive difference in your community by providing friends and family with a convenient location to receive products from Michigan Farm to Family.
- Convenience of having our products delivered directly to your designated pickup location.
- Free delivery: as a Location Leader, you are not charged delivery fees on your orders!
HOW PICK-UP LOCATIONS WORK
- Customers place orders on our website for your specific pickup location.
- Once orders are packed the customer's credit card is charged and their order is loaded on the truck.
- Our delivery truck and personnel will meet each customer at your pickup location to hand off each order personally.
- We make hosting a location simple and easy!
LOCATION LEADER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Spread the word about our products with your friends, relatives, neighbors and direct them right to our website.
- We will provide you with a digital welcome package that will include an email template which you can send out to your contact list, that will describe how Michigan Farm to Family works and will include a link to our website.
- You provide a convenient and accessible pickup location for our driver to meet each customer. Home driveways usually work fine, but you might belong to a church, business, or other organization that might be interested in participating and has a convenient pick-up location.
- While it's not required, you are always welcome to send a group email to any new customers to introduce yourself and remind them of their pickup day and time. This is a simple gesture that helps create a sense of connection and community with members of your location.
- We encourage you to be present during each delivery to help us greet each customer when they arrive, but it isn't necessary. Our staff will be there to hand customers their orders and answer any questions.
"I enjoy spreading the word about Michigan Farm to Family to my friends and neighbors," says Christine Bitonti, a customer and location leader in Rochester Hills. "By buying local, I am helping to support Michigan's small family farms and food artisans and Michigan Farm to Family makes it so easy and the foods taste so great!"