Launch a New Pick Up Location
Take part in the local food movement and become a Location Leader!
How Pickup Locations Work
- Customers place orders on our website for your specific pickup location.
- Once orders are packed the customer's credit card is charged and their order is loaded on the truck.
- Our delivery truck and personnel will meet each customer at your pickup location to hand off each order personally.
- We make hosting a location simple and easy!
Location Leader Responsibilities
- Spread the word about our products with your friends, relatives, neighbors and direct them right to our website.
- We will provide you with a digital welcome package that will include an email template which you can send out to your contact list, that will describe how Michigan Farm to Family works and will include a link to our website.
- You provide a convenient and accessible pickup location for our driver to meet each customer. Home driveways usually work fine, but you might belong to a church, business, or other organization that might be interested in participating and has a convenient pick-up location.
- Before pickup, we provide you with a copy of each customer's order and contact information. While it's not required, you are always welcome to send a group email to any new customers to introduce yourself and remind them of their pickup day and time. This is a simple gesture that helps create a sense of connection and community with members of your location.
- If possible, we encourage you to be present during each delivery to help us greet each customer when they arrive. Just let us know if/when you will not be available and we can make accommodations.
Location Leader Benefits
- Experience the personal rewards of making a positive difference in your community by providing friends and family with a convenient location to receive products from Michigan Farm to Family.
- Convenience of having our products delivered directly to your designated pickup location.
- Free delivery: as a Location Leader, you are not charged delivery fees on your orders!
- Receive $3 for each customer who takes delivery for the order date.